INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Article 13 of the GDPR)
GuardOne Italia S.r.l. Unipersonale (hereinafter “Holder”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number, bank and payment details including payment cards) that you have communicated on the conclusion of contracts for the products or services of the Data Controller and, for customers who use the services of television, fleet management or telemetry, also other data acquired during the provision of the service, such as the geolocation of devices and information on vehicles and driving. The set is hereinafter referred to as “personal data” or even “data”.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude contracts for the supply of the products and / or services of the Data Controller, including the subsequent assistance and, more generally, execution of your specific requests;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual, accounting and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send you via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and questionnaires for the detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
– send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies).
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those you have already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality report and for no more than 5 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes. Data and content collected through Fleet Management services are stored on servers for a maximum period of 2 years.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, companies that perform control, auditing and certification, shippers, couriers, installers, etc.) they perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data controllers.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy and in other countries within the European Union, the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead free and optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility to process data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Products and Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
the. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not require the
conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter a.r .: GuardOne Italia S.r.l. – Via 25 April, 9 – 20875 Burago di Molgora (MB)
– an e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact the Data Protection Officer, appointed by the Data Controller pursuant to Article 37 of the GDPR, by sending:
– an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
10. Holder, manager and agents
The Data Controller is GuardOne Italia S.r.l. Unipersonale with registered office in Via 25 aprile num. 9 – 20875 Burago di Molgora (MB). The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
11. Information not contained in this Information
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
12. Changes to this Statement
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this Statement on the website www.guardoneitalia.it and refer to the latest version.